J BIZ Consultants works with clients on strategy, planning and problem solving, and helps clients develop business skills and knowledge. These topics range from designing a business model or strategic plans, to determining which business strategies to apply and the way to use them. You’ll frequently help clients ‘study how to devise and implement projects. A business consultant offers advice, teaches skills, and brainstorms with the clients to produce sensible results and enhance strategic thinking.
- Business Strategy. This involves long range planning, the re-organization of a company’s structure, rationalization of services and products, and a general business appraisal of the company.
- Manufacturing and Business Services. Involving a review of the layout of a production department, production control arrangements, productivity and incentive schemes or quality control problems.
- Marketing. Market research and business forecasting, sales forecasting and marketing analytics of the organization .
- Financial and Management Controls. The installation of budgetary control systems, profit planning or capital and revenue budgeting, office reorganization and administrative arrangements.
- Human Resources.Advising on personnel policy, manpower planning, job enrichment, job evaluation and industrial relations.
- Information Technology.Defining information needs, the provision of software, systems analysis and design, computer feasibility studies, implementing computer applications and making computer hardware evaluations.
- Quality Management.Setting the policy and strategy, customer satisfaction, performance measurement, people management and processes.